Why do Asian people watch Relaxational ASMR videos?

Post online videos found on Youtube, Gvideo, Veoh, etc here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Why do Asian people watch Relaxational ASMR videos?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think, Korean and Japanese people watch relaxational ASMR videos to relax , and feel less lonely because a lot of the videos are "Personal Attention Role Plays", so it is like you are relaxing with someone. But, I think Relaxational ASMR videos are not as popular in China, India, Malaysia, and Vietnam like in South Korea, and Japan where there are more people who view ASMR Relaxational videos.

Koreans and Japanese maybe so technically advance where they can become totally relax by just watching a relaxational video on their computer or smartphone.

Examples of Relaxational videos

[BBvideo 800,600]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsibSGhwEF0[/BBvideo]

[BBvideo 800,600]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPalKk7E6Vc[/BBvideo]
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: Why do Asian people watch Relaxational ASMR videos?

Post by Skeithex »

Soooooooooo, they are just fake cutting hair and this relaxes people?
froggyboy604

Re: Why do Asian people watch Relaxation ASMR videos?

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:Soooooooooo, they are just fake cutting hair and this relaxes people?
Yes, some people relax from fake cutting hair cutting and other fake tasks like washing hair. The video makers are usually slowly whispering, or softly speaking during the video to keep the calm mood. The video also is recorded in a quiet room without music to keep background noise down, so people can listening to the calming sounds better.

I think relaxation videos is like a type of hypnosis where relaxation videos hypnotize viewers into being calm, and relax while they watch first person videos of the actor cutting hair. Some people in the comments of these videos say they feel relaxing tingles all over their body while they watch and listen these relaxation videos which help them feel relaxed, so they can sleep.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

ehhh, I can see that. Its like with bob ross's painting videos.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:ehhh, I can see that. Its like with bob ross's painting videos.
A lot of people who are into relaxation videos claim that Bob Ross is the King of relaxation ASMR videos, and he is probably the first popular person to make people relax with his calm voice, and the sound of his paint brushing paper, and mixing the colors of paint to form new colors.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

ahh that explains it. So I've been looking at this and a bit amazed at the different subjects it covers as well as the views the videos get.