Chatter Thread

Play forum games like "this or that, question game, CTRL+V, etc here." also post flash games here.
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

^i still get that bug occasionally all over the forum. can't rember which part but i'll note it down next time.

today i woke up, went to work, finally got the go on designing part for the project i'm currently working on at work, n now im taking the longest break ever...since im off in like 40 mins =D
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Indeed, the post not exist in topic error is kind of annoying.

I found a fix for the error at http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/postt9425.html .

I think I fixed it for now by increasing the number of post per page to 40 instead of 25. This means you can read more replies per page, and there is less chance of the "Post not found" error. But, you have to scroll a little longer to reach the bottom of the page, but you can read more posts per page instead of clicking the next page button to read more posts.

I check most of the threads with multiple pages, and the error seems to be gone for now.

I'm currently about to go out and buy food.
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

currently at work again slacking off since i've been working diligently these past 3 days which is why i haven't been on the forum and eating chocolate krispies to keep myself awake while chatting away on aim =D
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I remember AIM spent a lot of time chatting on Dmelody and Mxproject aim chat a few years a go. I spent the last few days posting some music videos to http://mxproject.com/blog since I haven't updated it in months, and I got two non-spam comments on the blog.

I need to help my parents fill out the "Census" form to see how many people live in our home, and other info the government of canada still want to know about us.
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

i think my parents still have a traffic ticket they haven't paid off yet in canada...lol.

currently just chilling at work half doing work half not, while coughing to death
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I'm currently going to go out, and the weather seems nice today.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: Chatter Thread

Post by Skeithex »

trying to get over a sinus infection >_<