Brown Eyed Girls

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Dah_jOkA

Brown Eyed Girls

Post by Dah_jOkA »

Brown Eyed Girls gets attention with new R&B style

Brown Eyed Girls, the 3rd successor of vocal bands Brown Eyes and Brown Eyed Soul, has emerged as a strong power in the local pop music industry. Their new style of R&B, is being ranked in the top slots of various on and off line music charts. On March 2nd, all the tracks in the band’s debut album were revealed online. Since, the band has been receiving reviews like “Brown Eyed Girls is a band with powerful vocals and musical energy” and “The band has brought an evolution to R&B.”

Since 2001, when the male vocal band Brown Eyes debuted, medium tempo R&B with light beats and sad melody lines have captured the mainstream of ballads in K-pop. The trend has been retained by male vocal teams like Brown Eyed Soul and SG Wannabe. Then recently, the trend has expanded to female vocal bands like Gavy N.J., Seeya and now, Brown Eyed Girls. Music of the debut album of Brown Eyed Girls is powerful with a strong groove, in which medium tempo R&B has been combined with the so-called ‘hybrid soul.’ Many eyes and ears are focused on Brown Eyed Girls and whether or not they will be able to lead the R&B current in the local pop music scene.

source:RKIradio

haha man how ill is that!? Brown Eyes was awesome, I definatly need to check these girls out
RAP IS A GENRE // HIP-HOP IS A LIFESTYLE
DaN.ThA.DJ
Junior

Post by DaN.ThA.DJ »

Wow! Never heard of the group, but seeing as they're the successors it gotta be some good stuff right? hmm gotta check it out