How much do you..

Talk about your favourite C-pop, J-pop, K-pop, English music, Instrumentals and more here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

^That's cool.

Well, If you ever want to listen to asian music you can listen to it at http://www.lwnetwork.org.uk/media_vi-21 ... -pg-1.html "use IE to access this site since Windows media player plugin" works best with IE.
EmpressCrystal
SuperJunior!

Post by EmpressCrystal »

Hours of M.C The Max XD.
Then after or before game music or new or classic songs i like.
I barely listen to english music anymore and i barely listen to kpop now days....the new kpop not the old goodies.
JinxieJanx
Junior

Post by JinxieJanx »

I listen to pretty much all English music. I had this thing when I was like 11 or 12, that I was absolutally obssessed with Asian culture, but I grew out of it pretty quick.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Did you remember the name of the asian singers that you listen to when you were 11 and 12? I think I was not into music when I was 11 or 12 . I was more into TV, computer games and a few video games.
JinxieJanx
Junior

Post by JinxieJanx »

Nah.. I think I would watch like a cartoon, and try to get the song. Then if I liked that song, I'd get more from the artist. But I don't believe I payed too much attention. =[
Nemo
SuperJunior!

Post by Nemo »

If by English you mean the language it's sung in and not where the artist originated from, then I'd say 90% of the time I'm listening to English. 10% Asian/other. I like understanding lyrics..
caesar

Post by caesar »

95% english, 4% asian, 1% other.

i used to listen to quite a bit of asian rock/metal. i still enjoy it from time to time. i also enjoy traditional music from asia. i don't listen to much of it, but i find it to be extremely beautiful. <3