( youtube Video) Don’t buy a dell from tv funny annoying vid

Post online videos found on Youtube, Gvideo, Veoh, etc here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

( youtube Video) Don’t buy a dell from tv funny annoying vid

Post by froggyboy604 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxXmPFxf2Jg&eurl=

lol he got so many error messages, yet he says it's imposssible to crash and keeps saying how he got 128mb of ram on GPU.
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

Geez that guys knows about as much about computers as i know about what it's like to jump into a nuclear reactor,

Seriously to crash a dell is so easy, "install something"

Download off an ATi radeon gfx card, ah that will have me laughing for weeks

and 128mb geez? thats nothing many cards now are 512-768 as standard, but with dell you always get inferior components
I never really understood Thursdays.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

he's also the same guy that hurt himself selling a cheap replica katana sword. His manners are so polite eventhough a chunk of katana sword flew at him and stab him in the arm. I wouldn't buy such a defective katana sword to defend myself since it brakes easily, and it's not even good at cutting.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IBf4n6PB38k
SetoTK

Post by SetoTK »

ROFL, moron, you don't hit cheap katana's off a table they snap like there made of thin plastic,

A decent katana will cut through the table, a cheap one will break and get lodged in your eye, be a shame it missed his jugguler would of been a award winning sword if it had managed to, and i expect several million would of been sold
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

lol i just notice on the pricetag on the katana show that it saids it have a "lifetime Warranty" above 44.00 price tag.
SetoTK

Post by SetoTK »

froggyboy604 wrote:lol i just notice on the pricetag on the katana show that it saids it have a "lifetime Warranty" above 44.00 price tag.
ROFL, it lasted about 5 seconds, just think if that was in a real practice, it would last milli seconds at best,

Lifetime warranty -- is rather hysterical that, unless 5seconds is a lifetime? maybe for some forms of bacteria,