Kayne an asshole?

Talk about your favourite C-pop, J-pop, K-pop, English music, Instrumentals and more here.
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Kayne an asshole?

Post by Liddo Annie »

Okay, for those who didn't watch the WMAs, Taylor Swift won the award for the Best Music Video award... giving her speech. Then Kayne west comes up to the stage and stole her moment saying that Beyonce deserves the award.

well beyonce let her go on the stage and let her have her moments.. now some pics to go with thread.

oh btw. Obama called him an ass hole.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCdDKEFFU7Q

***you might wanna turn down your speakers****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd722AV07VU
Last edited by Liddo Annie on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I agree that Kanye acted heartless for embarrassing Taylor on MTV. But, I agree with Kanye saving Beyonce is a better performer. I like how Beyonce invited Taylor to come back on stage to finish her speech.

Lol, I like the Dumbledore, and Dory picture most.
Logan18

Post by Logan18 »

How could Kanye be so heartless? He did apologize on her twitter, over the phone, and to her mother, though.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Logan18 wrote:How could Kanye be so heartless? He did apologize on her twitter, over the phone, and to her mother, though.
I read Kanye is a drunk, and blamed his heartless actions toward Taylor Swift because of his addiction to alcohol.
MrJohn
12 Girls band.

Post by MrJohn »

The guy is a complete joke. Waste of time. He should just stop going outside his house.
Volux
Weakling

Post by Volux »

Yep, my brother told me about this like 2 months ago and I was like WOW, screw Kanye, I don't even like him that much anyways. And maybe that's how southpark got that GayFish episode about Kanye lol?