Yo! How's everyone

The place for new MXproject members to get to know everyone, and to introduce themselves.
maisia

Yo! How's everyone

Post by maisia »

LOL

Well i guess i've been on this forum for a long time but i checked and i've done nothing. i guess it changed alot since i've been gone. But i'm back i don't know if anyone knows me but i've been here almost the beginning of the forum, but i'm back and i'll post alot here. I'm gonna enjoy my stay here, or my comeback!
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Hi welcome to forums. where u from dmelody. your sn looks firmiliar, but maybe im wrong cuz i dont remember things very well, sometimes.

im johnson the techies r here, general disscusion and be opininonated mod for those sub forums .

hope you post lots.

nice to meet u.
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

hiii!! welcome back to mxproject forums! i dun think i recall this username but yea. welcomee! im dj dorkee
Bestinwest
Deejay

Post by Bestinwest »

heh, Hi, I'm Best, head DJ and Admin for the DJs section. heh, I didn't catch you name or anything! so yeah, please tell me! I'm curious!
Sometimes I want to think about the yesterdays...

maisia

Post by maisia »

yeah, i'm from dmelody, and i was here when you guys changed too but i didn't come here that much! Forgive me but i'm here to stay, thank you fro welcoming me back! I don't really remember you guys but let's start our frindship.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dah_jOkA

Post by Dah_jOkA »

ey wuddup, im henry, welcome to the forums and enjoy ur stay
ur a BlackBeat fan 2? man its rare to come by one of those nowadays, ive been waiting since forever for their 2nd album to drop
RAP IS A GENRE // HIP-HOP IS A LIFESTYLE