Mxproject Birthday writing Contest Winner is maisai

Any new changes or add-ons to the forums will be announced here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Mxproject Birthday writing Contest Winner is maisai

Post by froggyboy604 »

Vote for your favourivite Mxproject Writing contest entry.

Winner gets a $20 voucher for yesasia.

Mxproject Birthday writing Contest Winner

Hikari
33% [ 1 ]
maisia
66% [ 2 ]
Last edited by froggyboy604 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

What I like about MXP? It's really hard to decide... I love the community itself, of course, and everyone's pretty friendly compared to some places I could mention (no names!), and of course then there's the downloads... Ask me to go into any more detail and I'll just lapse into delirious babbling. o.o()
maisia

Post by maisia »

MXP, A home away from home, a place to hang out, a place to listen to music, a place to get news, last but not least a place to meet new friends. Ever since MXP has came out as dmelody I have been there and will always. I have meet many people here and have made friends, although we don't know eachother well we have be come friends and will always be there no matter if there is no real life person. MXP is the place to be!
ImageImageImageImageImage
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Congratulations to Maisa for winning the Mxproject Winner of the Mxproject Writing contest Prize. I told Yesasia.com to send you the $20 gift voucher to the e-mail address you used to register with mxproject. If it is not in your inbox, check your junk e-mail box on your e-mail.

Thanks Hikari for entering.

I also wanted to thank the people who voted in the contest.

Hopefully, In the future we can continue to have more contests at MXP :)