Mxproject 5th Birthday will be coming up on August 15 2010!

Any new changes or add-ons to the forums will be announced here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Mxproject 5th Birthday will be coming up on August 15 2010!

Post by froggyboy604 »

Yes, Mxproject is almost 5 years old. I try to think of something to do to celebrate Mxprojects 5th birthday!

Tell your friends and family that Mxproject will be 5 years old in 11 days!

I see if I can improve the number of posts on Mxproject, and find other members from other forums to join and post on MXP via post exchanges.

I'm thinking about making a new Mxproject.com Youtube promotional video since the current one is not animated and just a slideshow style intro video with Chocobo background music playing in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBzHQh8387g
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

damn, almost five years. mine just went 3 so I got a little ways before reaching this.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Best of luck reaching 5 years for Gaming Force!
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:Best of luck reaching 5 years for Gaming Force!
I don't need luck, I need skilled staff!
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Best of luck finding staff. I know that skilled staff "who are willing to work for free" are hard to find especially graphic designers and forum template makers.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:Best of luck finding staff. I know that skilled staff "who are willing to work for free" are hard to find especially graphic designers and forum template makers.
finding trust worthy admins and mods is easy enough. but the latter of what you said is not easy in anyway.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

If some smart programmer can make a easy image editing software which is "a lot" easier then Gimp, Photoshop, and Paint Shop Pro that company will make a lot of cash, and it will be a lot easier to find graphic staffs.

MS Paint is simple to use, but the quality is not even close to Photoshop, or Gimp in most cases, so making images for a forum template with MS Paint can have some pretty non-pro results like stick people, finger painting, lines, scribbles.

It can also be hard to find video makers for making custom website tours and tutorial videos since even fewer people know how to use or own professional Video making software since it is so expensive.