nicholas teo kisses cyndi wang and she faints

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
babydorkee
Deejay

nicholas teo kisses cyndi wang and she faints

Post by babydorkee »

Translated by: stephanieshieh
Credit: Yahoo! News TW

The day before yesterday, Cyndi Wang and Nicholas Teo were under the big hot sun for a kissing scene for the idol drama "Smiling Pasta". Super skinny Cyndi Wang doesn't know whether or not she's nervous or shy, but she suddenly fainted. The whole crew stopped work and realized that she suffered from heat stroke.

After one day of rest, Cyndi has recovered. When everyone asked her about Nicholas's kissing techniques, she said: "Then, I almost died, so I didn't have time to actually feel and see his kissing technique."

Nicholas was very sorry, because he wanted to finish filming for the scene, he knew that Cyndi wasn't feeling too good, but he still treated her kind of roughly, so he feels kind of bad. He smiled and said to Cyndi: "Actually, I can kiss better!"

haha woww...she fainted lol
oOyen
Location: where its so damn hot in Xmas that Santa has to wear a tanktop

Post by oOyen »

hahahaha *snort* thats funny! wells i feel sorry for Cindy and all but cant help laffing. Man if it was this romantic scene and suddenly your partner fainted due to extreme weather conditions, to the people involved it might be embarassing but to bystanders (ie me) i'll propably stand there and laff my head off. XD
oh yeah, hopes she gets better! (just remembered to be nice)
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

wow, she fainted after kissinf nicolas. glad she alright.
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

ahaha i'm watching the drama at the moment, and I find her annoying...Who wouldn't want to be kissed by Nicholas Teo? any ways hope she's recovering..

Super skinny Cyndi Wang doesn't know whether or not she's nervous or shy, but she suddenly fainted.
wtf?
gasherboy
Weakling

Post by gasherboy »

lol fainted after a kiss