2006 The Sexiest Man Alive

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

2006 The Sexiest Man Alive

Post by Liddo Annie »

GEORGE CLOONEY

See Him In: Ocean's 13 (in '07)
Why He's Sexy: Have you seen him? Aside from his classic good looks, Clooney remains approachable and humble even while at the top of Hollywood's A list. Case in point: He's anti-swag. "I don't need a phone with sequins on it," he says. "It makes actors look bad."
PATRICK DEMPSEY

Age 40
Status: Married to cosmetics executive Jillian, with a 4-year-old daughter and twins on the way
See Him On: ABC's – Grey's Anatomy
Why He's Sexy: A former teen idol, he has a sense of humor about his sudden burst of sexiness. "This is so funny. I'm a hunky guy now," he says. "How did that happen?"

ASHTON KUTCHER

See Him In: The action film The Guardian
Why He's Sexy: After years of broad slapstick as Kelso on That '70s Show, he's turned it down a notch. "Kevin [Costner, his costar in The Guardian] taught me about quiet confidence. It's not necessarily the one making the most noise that is the most valuable."

TAYE DIGGS

See Him On: ABC's Day Break
Why He's Sexy: He's completely devoted to Menzel (whom he met when they costarred in the musical Rent). "I want kids. As soon as my wife says the word, I'm there."

JOHNNY DEPP

Status: In a relationship with French actress Vanessa Paradis
See Him In: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (in '07)
Why He's Sexy: He's a great dad, having bought an island (yep, an island) to raise their kids, Lily-Rose, 7, and Jack, 4. "The only thing money means to me is the freedom it buys me. Living in the islands is heaven. It'll be easier to give [my kids] a normal upbringing there."

JOSH DUHAMEL

Status: Dating Black Eyed Peas singer Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson
See Him On: NBC's Las Vegas
Why He's Sexy: He's modest. "When I have to be shirtless, I play it as goofy as I can. I'm really not that guy."

ENRIQUE MURCIANO

See Him On: CBS's Without a Trace
Why He's Sexy: He's a master in the kitchen. "I mix garlic, salt and spices. Every dish ends up with a Cuban twist to it, a little cha-cha-cha with every meal."

LEONARDO DICAPRIO

See Him In: Martin Scorsese's The Departed
Why he's sexy: He's grown from a cute teen idol to a supersexy superstar (just check out his performance in The Departed). Says DiCaprio:" "I've gotten to this great place where I'm able to steer the course of my career."

JOHN KRASINSKI

See Him On: NBC's The Office
Why He's Sexy: He's a real-life cut up. "Being funny is one of my greatest strengths. I can make girls smile when they're down, and when we're having a good time, I can carry on the joke."

JAKE GYLLENHAAL

See Him In: The drama Zodiac (in '07)
Why He's Sexy: He took on a risky role in Brokeback Mountain because he believed in the film's message: "In the end, it's about how hard it is to love somebody, to really be intimate, to really let go and be open to that, no matter what the context."

JOHN CHO

See Him On: NBC's The Singles Table next year
Why He's Sexy: He's up for a good time. "I'm willing to make a fool of myself on the dance floor," says newlywed Cho of his wedding m.o. "It's a time to celebrate, and it's not a club or a waltz, so you don't have to look cool."

RODRIGO SANTORO

See Him On: ABC'S Lost
Why He's Sexy: He says it best – "There is that stereotype of the Latin lover. Maybe it's our vision of the world or our values, but there is something about the Latin culture that is romantic."

OMAR EPPS

See Him On: FOX'S House
Why He's Sexy: He's generous. Very generous. "I like catching [my wife] off guard. Last year for her birthday I gave her a five-figure shopping spree."

ERIC MABIUS

Status: Married to interior designer Ivy Sherman, with 4½-month-old son Maxfield
See Him On: ABC's Ugly Betty
Why He's Sexy: He's handy to have around the home. "I like to get my hands dirty, start tearing into some drywall. I like to feel like I'm part of the house."

BRAD PITT

See Him In: The drama Babel
Why He's Sexy: The mega-successful star and new dad to Shiloh, 5½ months, adopted partner Jolie's children Maddox, 5, and Zahara, 22 months, as his own. It's what he sees as his proudest achievement: "You can write a book, you can make a movie, you can paint a painting," he says. "But having kids is really the most extraordinary thing I've ever taken on."
Devochkip
Weakling

Re: 2006 The Sexiest Man Alive

Post by Devochkip »

thanks for the info guys. it'll really help me.
seanlennov
Weakling

Re: 2006 The Sexiest Man Alive

Post by seanlennov »

Who won for 2013?