Movie reccomendations:

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Movie reccomendations:

Post by Liddo Annie »

Let it be on DVD/theatres, post your to watchs and to avoid include reasons too.

AVOID:
The forbidden kingdom.
http://www.forbiddenkingdommovie.com/main.html

Reason to avoid: I felt that it was only worth it if your a die hard fan of Jackie Chan and Jet Li, however the fact that they had an american kid obessed with martial arts and all that jazz ruined it for me. The people around them spoke Chinese, but Jackie, Jet, Bing Bing and the other chick i forgot her name spoke English 99% of the film. I unno why but if there was a movie ever like this when 95% of the cast is Chinese, why not have the whole movie in Chinese OR at least have a mixed child (Half chinese and half Caucasian) to make it more buy able.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e66Og0lOCcE

To watch:
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

To Watch:

Pokémon: Jirachi Wish Maker

One for the Jpop fans, this. Seriously, this is amazing. Even if you hate Pokémon, at least try this. It really is incredible. And Jpop fans might recognize one of the VAs. Even if the movie itself isn't to your taste, it's worth watching for the music video at the end. No, I'm not telling you who did the Japanese song. Although I guess you could all work it out pretty easily. =P
No link currently, but I'll put one on when I find it.
Oh Wise One
Junior

Post by Oh Wise One »

I personally think everyone should watch Blood Diamond. Considering it's based on a true account and those things really happen.
Nemo
SuperJunior!

Post by Nemo »

I think people should see "A Walk to Remember," it's deep and touchy.
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

Oh Wise One wrote:I personally think everyone should watch Blood Diamond. Considering it's based on a true account and those things really happen.
I heard the same but never watched it.

To watch: National treasure 2: Book of secrets. Okay uhm I didn't watch the first one, it's all good and stuff. But the plot seems to steer away from Nicholas cage's main intention to going on the treasure hunt which was to clear his great grandfather's name. It went from that to.... finding the city of gold.

so my question for disney is, WTF DOES THAT LITTLE FUCKER GET OUT OF FINDING THE CITY OF GOLD?!
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

Oh Wise One wrote:I personally think everyone should watch Blood Diamond. Considering it's based on a true account and those things really happen.
i did, and found the story okay, but leo's acting dull
Liddo Annie wrote:I heard the same but never watched it.

To watch: National treasure 2: Book of secrets. Okay uhm I didn't watch the first one, it's all good and stuff. But the plot seems to steer away from Nicholas cage's main intention to going on the treasure hunt which was to clear his great grandfather's name. It went from that to.... finding the city of gold.

so my question for disney is, WTF DOES THAT LITTLE FUCKER GET OUT OF FINDING THE CITY OF GOLD?!
He got to clear his grandfather's name,

sometimes a persons name is more important than riches

Movie Recommendation ::
Kamikaze Girls (Shimotsuma Monogatari)

Azumi 1&2 are good films, if you can get by the strange quality of some of the effects
I never really understood Thursdays.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Movie Recommendations:

Finding Nemo

Spirited Away

Wedding Crashers

Spiderman 1, 2, 3