Movie reccomendations:

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
robert32

Post by robert32 »

I would recommended you Inception movie its fully action movie with suspense. That's really a great combination.
Logan18

Re: Movie reccomendations:

Post by Logan18 »

Captain America. I saw it a few days ago! It's a really, really good movie! The end wasn't the best, but it kind-of had to be that way so that they could make a second movie.
bejay
Weakling

Post by bejay »

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2! They're both very good movies and I highly recommend them to anyone! Apart from those, The Next Three Days is also a great movie!
jonespaker
12 Girls band.

Post by jonespaker »

Here i would like recommend you to go watch dirty girl movie. yet yesterday i gonna enjoy it. it has pretty interesting story and stuffs. If you still not gonna enjoy this movie, then go for it.
Cathy
Junior

Post by Cathy »

Harry Potter Series and Twilight Saga :lol:

Because they are my favorites, aside from it, they are both beautiful, wonderful and brilliant movie :)
alexajon
Weakling

Post by alexajon »

I've recently watch abduction , moneyball and killer elite movies. all these three are just awesome release movie of the week and here i would like to recommend you all to go watch either. All those are just great release movie of the month.
abhagupta
Weakling

Post by abhagupta »

it's all good and stuff. But the plot seems to steer away from Nicholas cage's main intention to going on the treasure hunt which was to clear his great grandfather's name. It went from that to.... finding the city of gold.