Turbo, Kim JongGook & Mikey reunites in 4 Years

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Turbo, Kim JongGook & Mikey reunites in 4 Years

Post by Liddo Annie »

Turbo is reuniting in a game show after 4 years.

Former Turbo member Mikey who made a comeback as a member of M3 announced during an interview with StarNews "On November 7th, i'm filming SBS 'X-Men'. It has been 4 years since i've been in a variety show with Kim JongGook Hyung."

Turbo broke up in 2001 due to problems with their contract renewal. Kim JongGook went solo and Mikey returned to the states and recently made a comeback in the music industry as a member of M3.

Mikey said "I'm thankful that Haha performed lots of Turbo's songs on SBS 'X-men.' I'm going to perform some of Turbo's songs with JongGook Hyung and we are secretly practicing for them."

"JongGook hyung acted as a producer and gave me a lot of help on deciding the title song for our album. Kim JongGook will make special appearances in M3 performances and will help us with our activities."

Mikey expressed his thanks to Kim JongGook in M3's Thank You in the Jacket Booklet saying "You are like my real brother. I feel strong with you by my side. JongGook Hyung, I Love Turbo."

M3's 1st album is going to be released on November 4th and they are going to start their activities.

Translation credits: Sanbi
credits: Yahoo korea and Soompi
Britaniya
12 Girls band.

Re: Turbo, Kim JongGook & Mikey reunites in 4 Years

Post by Britaniya »

Good posts!