No Spider-Man 5

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

No Spider-Man 5

Post by Skeithex »

Contrary to earlier reports, it looks like fans shouldn't hold out hope for Spider-Man 4 and Spider-Man 5 to be shot back-to-back.

Spidey series director Sam Raimi shot down the rumors in an interview with Ain't It Cool News. "No one's talked to me about making part 5 at this moment. Right now I'm hoping to make part 4," he said.

As for when Spider-Man 4 might begin, Raimi called it "a never-ending process. Basically we are talking about the story right now, shortly artists will come on and I'll start giving them shots to draw. We are supposed to start talking to a production designer soon, so it will just keep getting larger and larger."

Raimi added that "whenever the picture comes out we want to make sure we were shooting above the bar as it currently stands as far as visual effects go and we may or may not make that, but that will be my team's goal when we start."

Sony Pictures and Marvel recently announced a May 6, 2011 release date for Spider-Man 4, which means production would have to commence sometime next year.

source
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Cool, I like the Spiderman series. they were great.
Resurgence
MXP Ub€rness

Post by Resurgence »

Eventually they are gonna run out of ideas so this doesn't surprise me.
Nathan
12 Girls band.

Post by Nathan »

Same here, and the time frames between releases is a long time. Really though how can they keep this going? What storylines are they going to do, they'll run out of ideas after this one i think.
wernier
12 Girls band.

Post by wernier »

I thinks its all happens because of fan following.
alexander10
Weakling

Post by alexander10 »

I have watched all series of spider man.3rd movie was super but second was not to good.
wernier
12 Girls band.

Post by wernier »

Ya, I'd also seen the movies of Spiderman all were great and next year 4th is coming out.