Last movie you watched?

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Sunshine5
Weakling

Last movie you watched?

Post by Sunshine5 »

Last movie you watched?
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Last movie you watched?

Post by froggyboy604 »

Kung Fu Panda 2
jshawn

Post by jshawn »

Last movie i have watched was harry potter. Now i am really looking forward to Watch Spy Kids 4 Movie . I am a big fan of spy kids series and i have watched its previous 3 movies innumerable times. I am very excited to watch this upcoming 4th movie.
jonespaker
12 Girls band.

Post by jonespaker »

Dirty Girl movie was the last movie with which i gonna entertain myself. It's a great release drama movie, which contain awesome story and stuffs of drama, comedy and romance. if you still not gonna enjoy it, then here i would like to recommend you all to go watch this movie.
Cathy
Junior

Post by Cathy »

Last movie I watched? Only in DVD, Green Lantern. In Theater, the last movie was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part2, it is really memorable because we watched it through IMAX, really cool :lol:
alexajon
Weakling

Post by alexajon »

Last movie i've watched was Abduction. I love it story and stuffs. It was complete enjoyable to me and i would like to rate it 9/10. it is the best released movie of the month.
Michel Ponting
Weakling

Post by Michel Ponting »

Last movie i've watched Final Destination 5 movie.This movie was fantastic horror movie.This was one of my favorite movie ever.I watch this movie for many time.The movie was full of enjoy.