Batman movies

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
azinley
Weakling

Batman movies

Post by azinley »

Can someone explain the batman movies to me? I have seen all the movies, I don't understand. Are they doing this in order? Or are they just doing what ever the hell they want with each incarnation of the movie?
Last edited by azinley on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Batman movies

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think there is no order to Batman movies since there are so many Batman movies.
wl2014
Weakling

Post by wl2014 »

Yeah, i have watched the batman series and i also agree with you that there is no order in this series but this series are the best source of entertainment. Life is colorless without entertainment or refreshment because It not only relaxes our mind and body but also increase our performance level in our works. Without entertainment life is bored and by this situation our tension level increases day by day which is not suitable for our health. So we should never miss the chance of happiness and joy. There are lot of sources of entertainment, its depends on you which you are using for refreshment. Best source of entertainment is watching movies, favorite celebrities gossip like Sunny Leone unseen Pics, beautiful nature sights, traveling, hangout, go to outside for some dinner with friends and families etc.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I do believe there are two three part trilogies to the batman movie series. looking them up on wiki will list their order.
Billy Pro
Weakling

Post by Billy Pro »

I did watch them all too and felt a little bit confused about the connection of the installments. I think they tried to summarize the story in every part for those who haven't not seen the previous parts. I love the installment in 2008.