Se7en To Advertise For Pepsi For 8 Million Won

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Dah_jOkA

Se7en To Advertise For Pepsi For 8 Million Won

Post by Dah_jOkA »

Two Korean 'muscle men', Se7en and Rain, battle it out with each other from the dancing stage to the adveristing world. Se7en is currently a Sprite spokesman for approximately 8 million Yuan, 'threatening' Rain. It is reported that in the beginning of this month, Se7en has arrived at Hong Kong for two days to film the new comercial like lightning speed.

In the beginning of 2004, Jaycee Fong and Joey Yung were filming a Sprite comercial in Shanghai. This year, popular Korean singer take the spotlight as a new Sprite spokesman. The salary is even around 8 million Yuan, compared with Rain with 5 million Yuan for Pepsi. The reporters meeting will also be held on April 6 in Shanghai. It is predicted that over hundreds of global reporters will be there which is alot more compared with Rain's meeting last year.

For this new Sprite comercial, the scenes will be shot in Hong Kong and Thailand, spending over a 7 figure amount. Se7en especially rode the first-class plane and lived in a 6 star hotel with 30 other staff members. They have spent a few thousand Yuans to borrow a pub for two days and renovating it into Se7en's 'home'.

After filming in Hong Kong, he is to fly to Thailand. In the comercial he will be showing his muscles and the scene will be like a Thailand store that sells Thailand style crabs and etc. When it was the official filming time, Se7en tucked in his t-shirt to reveal his muscular arms, causing all of his girl partners to 'faint'.

SOURCE: http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060329/
http://www.asianfanatics.net
translations by xbunnylicious
RAP IS A GENRE // HIP-HOP IS A LIFESTYLE
Now_N_Forever
{* Je s s ic a } ♡

Post by Now_N_Forever »

ooo hooooo~ se7en and BI FACEOFFFFF!!!
Now_N_Forever's CLUBBOX
GOLD CLUBBOX - SO COME ON IN AND DOWNLOAD LIKE CRAZY AS THERE ARE 100+ GB WORTH OF FILES!

Cr: shai