First Website

Something on your mind, or having a bad day? Talk about anything in here.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: First Website

Post by Skeithex »

My very first site I went to, was the G4 tv channel video game cheat forum. I was at a really old and beat up PC, tv was on and the host said visit the forums, so I did and the rest is history.
KindaichiShota

Post by KindaichiShota »

As far as I remember it was hi5.. :)
"Hello brothers and sisters, I am Kindaichi Shota, Shota for short. I was born in Japanese, the city of sunrise and automobile, in 1985.My hobbies are traveling and singing.I also love black coffee and automobile. After 5 years in automobile industry field, I joined Car From Japan as a international sale in 2014.

About CarFromJapan:

Car From Japan is an online Platform to buy and import Japanese used cars. Established in 2014, Car From Japan is considered as one of the fastest growing Used Vehicle Platform in Japan. In our website, customers from all over the world can find and buy good quality cars and machineries directly from Japan, ready to be exported to any port in the world.
ask@carfromjapan.com
https://carfromjapan.com/"
AppJetty
Weakling

Post by AppJetty »

Was really a fun and interesting websites for the upcommers, And my very first visited website was google.com and adventure sites.
sreshta
Weakling

Post by sreshta »

obviously its google need to search any other website in search engines like google, bing, MSN, etc.