Hidden secrets on ROI

Something on your mind, or having a bad day? Talk about anything in here.
Veenaa
Weakling

Hidden secrets on ROI

Post by Veenaa »

1) Branding
2) Go international market
3) Process improvement
4) Tender
5) Customer satisfaction
6) Employee satisfaction
7) Profit

Does ISO certification helps organisation achieve above milestones?
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Hidden secrets on ROI

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think certifications do help with

1) Branding
2) Go international market
3) Process improvement
4) Tender
5) Customer satisfaction
6) Employee satisfaction
7) Profit

because most people trust certifications more than some claims by a company, or person which they don't know well.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

having a cert under your belt never hurts. I'm going for a few in IT right now myself.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I heard some of those IT certs can be very difficult to get especially the computer programming certs for Java, and C++.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:I heard some of those IT certs can be very difficult to get especially the computer programming certs for Java, and C++.
it's only difficult if you don't get programming, if programming is like using your hands then you will pass without issue.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:
froggyboy604 wrote:I heard some of those IT certs can be very difficult to get especially the computer programming certs for Java, and C++.
it's only difficult if you don't get programming, if programming is like using your hands then you will pass without issue.
I think a lot of people need years or at least many months to master a programming language like Java which can be difficult for someone who just took a beginners course in Java.

It is a good idea to take a few practice test for certs, and study a programming language certification textbook before taking the certification test.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:
I think a lot of people need years or at least many months to master a programming language like Java which can be difficult for someone who just took a beginners course in Java.

It is a good idea to take a few practice test for certs, and study a programming language certification textbook before taking the certification test.
it does take awhile, but you pretty much need to be using it everyday. Something my programming teachers at school don't get.