Discontinue pentium?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: Discontinue pentium?

Post by Skeithex »

I was never a fan of colors to be honest, specially the rainbow ones. But I guess they could come out with matching colors for the pentium silver and pentium gold.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I feel the fans with matching colors can look good if it matches the colors on the PC case, motherboard, and video card.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

Most people can't see their motherboard and video card, so not much reason to match those colors, which are mostly black and green.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think a lot of PC gamers and richer young PC users have desktop tower cases with a clear plastic window or many large cooling hole vents, so there maybe many millions of people who can see their motherboard and other internal parts.

Some people with computers with overheating problems or a broken CPU fan remove the case doors on a desktop PC and use a large fan to cool their PV so many people with overheating computers do see the CPU cooler, motherboard, and video card when they remove the case door to use a fan to blow air over the cpu.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

It seems like once you reach the 1k mark, all the cases become see through with all the colors on it. Nothing like that for the cheaper Pentium units.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

There are most likely some custom built Pentium tower computers with more colorful cases, fans with colorful lights and a clear plastic window. You can buy a used or more affordable Gaming PC case for $50 on eBay and Craigslist.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:There are most likely some custom built Pentium tower computers with more colorful cases, fans with colorful lights and a clear plastic window. You can buy a used or more affordable Gaming PC case for $50 on eBay and Craigslist.
I'm sure as well, but I doubt any money stuck into them wouldn't last long as Pentiums wear out pretty quickly compared to the i series.