Do you recommend a SSD?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Do you recommend a SSD?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I feel if the Coronavirus continue to spread more to other places, there may not be enough healthy workers who can leave their home to make SSD and deliver them out of the SSD factory.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I still would recommend it, eventually they will be made and come back into stock.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think eventually more companies in the US, and other countries will make SSD with robots, and states with cheaper minimum wages for worker.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

hopefully not, cheap labor and decrease in worker value never helps things.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I agree cheap wages never help things out , and can make things worst because the workers don't earn enough to buy enough food, medicine, and buy things like video games and Blu-ray movies to relax from working many hours, and they need to work for many more years to payback their loans from their student loans.

I think one of the reasons for poor quality computers is because the workers may not making enough money to pay for things like good food, rent, and school without borrowing money, so they make more mistakes on the job.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

it's like I heard someone say once, you don't pay me enough to care. Which is true, if you don't pay for a good job then you get bad results and faulty things like a bad SSD going out into the market.