When do you think Windows 11 will be released?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: When do you think Windows 11 will be released?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think Japan mostly use Bitcoin like other countries which mostly use Bitcoin as their main cryptocurrency instead of other cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin. People with Bitcoin can exchange bitcoin for physical money or stuff like food, video games, etc.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I'm not surprised they pay works in it, since its worth nearly 8k right now in usd.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I feel Bitcoin maybe worth more in the future.

I think Bitcoin can also be convenient since you dont need to convert to other currencies when paying in Bitcoin when online shopping.

More websites probably accept Bitcoin than local money from Africa, Mexico, South America, Middle East, etc where the money may become worthless or worth lesd because of war and political problems.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:I feel Bitcoin maybe worth more in the future.

I think Bitcoin can also be convenient since you dont need to convert to other currencies when paying in Bitcoin when online shopping.

More websites probably accept Bitcoin than local money from Africa, Mexico, South America, Middle East, etc where the money may become worthless or worth lesd because of war and political problems.
About a year ago bitcon was worth almost 50,000, but its vaule dropped like a stone.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:
About a year ago bitcon was worth almost 50,000, but its vaule dropped like a stone.
That is true, the value of Bitcoin dropped like a stone.

People who bought or mined Bitcoins when it was worth $6000 or less per Bitcoin still can end up earning a lot of money per coin today if they sold all their Bitcoins for their local money at today's Bitcoin prices.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

had a chance to buy some way back in the day, wish I did.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think some bankrupt stores like RadioShack which did not accept Bitcoin may of regretted not accepting Bitcoin as payment, or investing in Bitcoin.