When do you think Windows 11 will be released?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: When do you think Windows 11 will be released?

Post by Skeithex »

I know sports channels promote the surface, but it doesn't seem all that good to me.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:I know sports channels promote the surface, but it doesn't seem all that good to me.
I think sports channels usually get money to promote and use the Surface. I read on a blog that sports players forget to charge their surface, so it can be annoying to use when you cant find a charger to charge it.

I think a gaming laptop or regular size laptop is better for most users. A laptop with a Blu-Ray disc drive could be useful for cheaply and quickly sharing 50GB of data stored on Bluray-r disc or 4.4GB DVD-R data diac.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:I know sports channels promote the surface, but it doesn't seem all that good to me.
I think sports channels usually get money to promote and use the Surface. I read on a blog that sports players forget to charge their surface, so it can be annoying to use when you cant find a charger to charge it.

I think a gaming laptop or regular size laptop is better for most users. A laptop with a Blu-Ray disc drive could be useful for cheaply and quickly sharing 50GB of data stored on Bluray-r disc or 4.4GB DVD-R data diac.
I do get people looking for surface charges, as they use a very special and tiny like charge that can be easily forgotten.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:
I do get people looking for surface charges, as they use a very special and tiny like charge that can be easily forgotten.
I feel Microsoft may make a lot of money from replacement chargers which got lost or forgotten at home.

The Microsoft Surface brand may also attract more forgetful users like some Windows beginner users who easily forget where they left their charger, or easily forget to bring their charger with them.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:
I feel Microsoft may make a lot of money from replacement chargers which got lost or forgotten at home.

The Microsoft Surface brand may also attract more forgetful users like some Windows beginner users who easily forget where they left their charger, or easily forget to bring their charger with them.
I've had that customer as well, they forget it at home or the office and just want to get a spare. Sadly not many stores carry a replacement.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:I've had that customer as well, they forget it at home or the office and just want to get a spare. Sadly not many stores carry a replacement.
I wonder if some stores don't carry spare chargers, so people would be more likely to buy the same model and brand of laptop because their old laptop has no charger, and can't buy a charger at a local store, so they need to buy a new laptop which also include a charger.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:I've had that customer as well, they forget it at home or the office and just want to get a spare. Sadly not many stores carry a replacement.
I wonder if some stores don't carry spare chargers, so people would be more likely to buy the same model and brand of laptop because their old laptop has no charger, and can't buy a charger at a local store, so they need to buy a new laptop which also include a charger.
I doubt it, people don't like spending money or upgrading which is why MS really isn't doing a W11 or W12 anytime soon.