Best monitor?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Best monitor?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I feel the inventor of this plastic screen protector will sue knockoff screen protector makers if they found out someone is copying their screen protector.

Losing a court case can be very expensive. There have been people who had to pay millions of dollars to their victims.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

would be nice if all monitors were made to be nearly unbreakable and easily recycled or replaced.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I also wish more monitors were unbreakable, and can be easily recyled.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

given the sharp need for work at home, you would think they make one where you can replace the parts to cut down on the need to replace them.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I feel tech companies are unlikely to make things easy to repair because they feel they will earn less money if they made monitors which are easy to repair.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I would think it be cost saving all around if they only have to make one part instead of the whole thing.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think it would save a lot of money on building monitors if it is a few pieces instead of many pieces.

It is too bad that there don't seem to be any All-in-one PC and monitors where users can easily replace parts with basic tools or without tools sort of like some PC cases were you don't need a screwdriver to install hard drives because the case has clips and manual hand fasteners built-in to hold hard drives.