Recommended AV?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Recommended AV?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think Firefox has enough volunteers and workers to keep Firefox's original web browser going.

Firefox may become more popular with users who don't like Big Tech Companies like Google, Microsoft, and Opera which is now own by a Chinese company.

The Tor Browser is also based on Firefox. Tor is a software and privacy networking system for helping users stay private while browsing the web.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

Firefox is pretty big company itself to the point they may do shady stuff like chrome like selling data.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think Firefox has a lot of workers, so I feel some of the workers may think about adding features like ads to Firefox, so they can earn more money.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

looks like they do have 750 employees, hopefully they put some towards some good AV measures.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Hopefully, Firefox also adds more privacy features, and a VPN to keep people's privacy more private.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I think they do offer a VPN now, but I don't use it as I find it can clog internet speeds.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think sometimes the VPN which come with some paid antivirus maybe faster, or people can subscribe to their own VPN which has faster servers.

It would be nice if Firefox continue working on Firefox OS, and making it one of the most secure OS in the world.