do you think power rangers is similar to transformers?

Talk about JTV/KTV/CTV shows like Anime, K-drama's, Sitcoms, TV shows, films, etc.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

do you think power rangers is similar to transformers?

Post by froggyboy604 »

Yes the robots and robot transformation is similar. I like the first season of Power rangers when i was young.

But, transformers is cooler cuz the robots have their own personality rather being controlled by a power ranger inside.
SleepyNguyen

Post by SleepyNguyen »

Well Power Rangers is based off on Sentai, which translates roughly to Task Force. A lot of difference between the two, but lately it seems like they draw more stock footage from the original for the Americanized Power Rangers.

And Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger > Power Rangers S.P.D

That aside, Transformers (Generation 1 meaning the very first one for us which was actually produced in North America First) was the best in my opinion, the new ones are so transparently made to sell the toys that I really dislike them, even if they're produced in Japan first. That and the movie was pretty cool, so sad that Optimus died, glad he was resurrected in the later seasons of G1.
space
12 Girls band.

Post by space »

I don't think those two are similar. I think Transformers is more cool! By the way, one is cartoon, the othe is not. And the tv station here is not airing Transformers anymore. Disappointed!
bsktbll28082
Junior

Post by bsktbll28082 »

i guess they kinda are because the power rangers have those big robot things they control
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today and join the Volcano Village!

Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I guess there is some similaritys but not much
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

Transformers is way better. Power Rangers is pretty rubbish IMO, whereas Transformers is decent.