How much longer for TV

Talk about JTV/KTV/CTV shows like Anime, K-drama's, Sitcoms, TV shows, films, etc.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: How much longer for TV

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:I think Spirited Away was sold in stores back in the past. Most anime in stores are usually Inyusha,Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Dragonball Z, Pokemon, and other shows which were shown on TV recently.
the very popular ones, though good luck finding something new and recent.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:
froggyboy604 wrote:I think Spirited Away was sold in stores back in the past. Most anime in stores are usually Inyusha,Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Dragonball Z, Pokemon, and other shows which were shown on TV recently.
I agree, only the popular anime are in stores. But, finding new and recent anime is hard, or impossible if you live in a smaller town where there are not many anime or animation fans.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:
I agree, only the popular anime are in stores. But, finding new and recent anime is hard, or impossible if you live in a smaller town where there are not many anime or animation fans.
that's where the internet and online stores come into play. Online stores plus streaming sites really puts the press on tv though to change for the better.