How many songs?

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
2787cmt
12 Girls band.

Re: How many songs?

Post by 2787cmt »

I now have zero songs on my MP3 player, all my songs and content were wiped off my MP3 player due to some security problem or harddrive issue, something like that I think. I think I have fixed it now though, but all the music and stuff is gone. I need to go back through and download music.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

2787cmt wrote:I now have zero songs on my MP3 player, all my songs and content were wiped off my MP3 player due to some security problem or harddrive issue, something like that I think. I think I have fixed it now though, but all the music and stuff is gone. I need to go back through and download music.
oh man that sucks, when I hit 300 songs I knew I better get a back up done because I never knew when my MP3 player might die or go missing.

nothing worse then losing a lot of songs.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I recommend burning your MP3 to blank DVD-R disc since it only takes a few minutes, and you can buy a DVD-R disc for 1 dollar or less, and you can backup about 4.4 GB of MP3s per disc which is a lot.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

and I just reach over 400 songs on my MP3 player! And there all mostly Japanese songs.
Flux
12 Girls band.

Post by Flux »

I think I win here, I have almost 3200 songs on mine. I leave it constantly on shuffle so I always get new songs.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

3200 songs? How big is your GB space?

anyways I just went over 500 songs on mine!
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I currently only have only a few music albums on my eReader Tablet which can also play MP3s since I like being able to manually search for songs to play instead of scrolling through hundreds or thousands of songs just to play 1 MP3 or album on repeat.