How long will MP3 players last?

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

How long will MP3 players last?

Post by Skeithex »

seems everything these days have MP3 players in them, I've even seen MP3 players include more things besides just playing MP3s. So how long do you think before MP3 players vanish?
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: How long will MP3 players last?

Post by froggyboy604 »

MP3 players will be around for a long time because there will be plenty of people who just want to spend 5-20 dollars or less on a cheap MP3 player instead of hundreds for a Smartphone, Tablet, and other all-in-one device which can play MP3s.

Although, companies like Sony, Apple, and expensive brands might stop making them because they can't sell them for high prices because people won't pay as much for expensive MP3 players when they can buy a cheaper MP3 player for 30 dollars or less, and the quality is almost as good.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I'm with you there, I only want a MP3 player and I think the best to get are the ones in the 60-80 dollar price range.
vanessakate
Weakling

Post by vanessakate »

Sony mp3 players last for more than 8 hours a day, i am using this mp3 player which long last for 9 hours, i purchased this from Jacksonville last summer.

Going for a musical show in Bahrain this weekend and want to Book Flights to Bahrain online and return to Jacksonville with a busuiness class Flights to Jacksonville.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

looks to small for my taste.