Best Headphones

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Best Headphones

Post by Skeithex »

What are some of the best headphones or ear buds you have ever used to listen to music with?
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Best Headphones

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think the best headphones I used was probably at the library when I used the headphones to watch a movie on their TV. Most of my home headphones, and earphones are cheap, and don't sound very good compared to more expensive headphones.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I've seen some new earbuds come out that have hooks on them that fit perfectly around your actual ear to hold them in place so they don't fall off during movement. They seem nice.
vikingpeggy
Weakling

Post by vikingpeggy »

Hey! It's pretty easy to say that Apple's new Airpods ($249, £249, AU$399) are good: They're the first Apple headphones to offer active noise cancellation, which electronically counteracts exterior noise like the hum of a jet engine. They're also Apple's first wireless model to feature a noise-isolating design -- with silicone ear tips that push into your ear canal. But as I geared up to write this review, I found myself carrying around six or seven true wireless earbuds in my jacket, distributed evenly between two pockets. You see, I was trying to determine if they were worth that elevated price tag -- $100 more than the street price of the standard Airpods -- and if they were really any better than the gaggle of increasingly excellent true wireless headphones available from competitors. And to answer that, I had to spend some time swapping buds in and out of my ears, comparing not only sound quality and fit, but how all these true wireless earbuds, many of them also new to the market, perform as headsets for making calls. The Airpods are a good fit for ears. I personally have difficulty getting a good fit but the ‘pods’ are no problem at all!