Best Speaker for music

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Best Speaker for music

Post by Skeithex »

What is the speaker that you believe is the best for listening to music with from your MP3 device?
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Best Speaker for music

Post by froggyboy604 »

I'm not sure. But, most likely the best speakers would cost thousands or more dollars like most super high quality speakers for TVs.

I think Home Theater speakers or nice speakers on some nicer luxury cars and trucks would probably be best for listening to music from any device which is plugged into Home Theater and luxury car speakers.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I've found good quality with sound blaster roar 2, but its not cheap.
FloraLey
Weakling

Post by FloraLey »

The world has transformed a lot and there are very good and reliable wifi or Bluetooth speakers are available in the market. Interestingly, their price is also very reasonable and you don't have to suffer from searching their pros and cons a lot. I will advise you to buy Bluetooth speakers because of this lightweight and portable structure. Here is the list of the best Bluetooth speakers that are available at a very comfortable price.

https://10hightech.com/best-bluetooth-speakers/

The best thing about Bluetooth speakers is that you can take them everywhere with you due to their small structure. These days, I am using AOMAIS GO and it has 30 hours battery life. It is also weatherproof with great sound quality. :-D I also like Mighty Rock 6110 but its little expensive for now but if you have budget, you can buy it.
FloraLey
Weakling

Post by FloraLey »

Bose SoundLink could also be a great choice but its expensive.
Ryan2tawfiq
Weakling

Post by Ryan2tawfiq »

FloraLey wrote:The world has transformed a lot and there are very good and reliable wifi or Bluetooth speakers are available in the market. Interestingly, their price is also very reasonable and you don't have to suffer from searching their pros and cons a lot. I will advise you to buy Bluetooth speakers because of this lightweight and portable structure. Here is the list of the best Bluetooth speakers that are available at a very comfortable price.

https://www.toppctech.com/oontz-angle-3-plus-review/

The best thing about Bluetooth speakers is that you can take them everywhere with you due to their small structure. These days, I am using AOMAIS GO and it has 30 hours battery life. It is also weatherproof with great sound quality. :-D I also like Mighty Rock 6110 but its little expensive for now but if you have budget, you can buy it.
Thank you for your reply.. :)