Rarest File

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Rarest File

Post by Skeithex »

What is the rarest mp3 file that you currently own?
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Rarest File

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think song cover MP3 files sung by fans, and song remixes by fans are pretty rare because you can't buy the MP3 files on online MP3 sites, and less people know of the existence of the MP3 files.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I have a few MP3s that I pulled off of some very old youtube videos that I'm sure are no longer available to anyone.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:I have a few MP3s that I pulled off of some very old youtube videos that I'm sure are no longer available to anyone.
I agree old MP3s from Youtube videos are sometimes very rare especially if the singer is less known, or decided to close down their YouTube channel because it was not working out, or they got famous, and don't want people to know about their past.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:I have a few MP3s that I pulled off of some very old youtube videos that I'm sure are no longer available to anyone.
I agree old MP3s from Youtube videos are sometimes very rare especially if the singer is less known, or decided to close down their YouTube channel because it was not working out, or they got famous, and don't want people to know about their past.
or very old and rare tv shows that could easily vanish into history.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:
froggyboy604 wrote:
or very old and rare tv shows that could easily vanish into history.
Yes, those old TV shows and music videos could vanish. Fanmade animation, and music and video made by regular people can vanish quickly when people no longer want to share their stuff online by setting their social networking profiles on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram to private, or deleting their account.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

There was one really good AMV I liked that I got music from which is sadly no longer available. That is another rare file for me.