Mount your systems?

Talk about games made for Nintendo, Xbox, playstation consoles & portable consoles, or Computers here.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Mount your systems?

Post by Skeithex »

Do you ever mount your systems on the wall? I see you can with the PS4:

http://forzadesigns.com/
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Mount your systems?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I feel this is not a good idea since the mount can damage your wall if your wall is made of cheap materials, or very expensive wood where screws could break your wall or damage your expensive wooden wall.

If you rent, or live in your parents, or someone elses house, they also ask you to pay for damages caused by using screws and a mount to mount a PS4 to a wall.

I bet, there is also a chance that this mount and the PS4 will fall off the wall if there is an earthquake.

This mount is not a good idea since it can't be re-used when the PS5 is released since the PS5 will most likely be a different size, and shape.

It also seems pretty expensive costing $55 for a piece of metal with four holes on it and a mount.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I agree, plus if you start mounting everything, the wall could give out eventually and everything could break.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

A lot of houses, and apartments these days are also built cheaply, and not built to last a long time like the past because the greedy builders make more money by using cheap materials, and taking shortcuts when building. I seen news stories where people got scammed by home builders, and repair men because they used cheap building materials.

I imagine cheaply built homes will fall apart once you screw a TV, consoles, and other heavy stuff to it.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

very possible, unless you build it yourself and hire some experts.