Chatter Thread

Play forum games like "this or that, question game, CTRL+V, etc here." also post flash games here.
Oh Wise One
Junior

Chatter Thread

Post by Oh Wise One »

I didn't see one of these so I made one. This thread is an everyday thread members can post in. Normally, members are not allowed to post more than twice a day in the thread. Also, a post has to consist of three sentences to be sure spam is kept to a minimum. However, all of this is up to the mods and staff.

Today has been a long one for me. I babysat two kids that I normally sit for on Sundays. We watched TV all day and I played on the computer..well not played but you know what I mean.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think the rules for the threads are good. Do you want this post stickied or not. It's your thread, so you can choose. I think it be cool if this thread is stickied since threads sometimes get burried by newer threads , so they're harder to find.

Today I went to a chinese restaurant with my family. We ate dimsum, rice, meat noodles, tofu, congge, and meats and vegetables. My dad bought a shovel and a snow shovel. Iwatch some TV, read a few chapters on a novel, went online to check e-mail and forum, I got $5 in my paypal for some work I did for someone online. I'm so happy because mxp is so active today. Now it's almost bed time.
Oh Wise One
Junior

Post by Oh Wise One »

Yeah, you can sticky it. I think that's a good thing.

Today is a great day. I have today and tomorrow to work and I am off for the rest of the week. I am so excited. I look forward to not working with the kids this week. Plus it's Thanksgiving week..lots of food! :lol:
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

I read this post today and thought why not use the blog system?

Then pondered yelling inconsequencial jibberish but decided against humming the purple wobblie war tune

then considered singing some but decided against it
I never really understood Thursdays.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Check out mxp weblog http://www.mxproject.com/forum/weblogs.php . It's a full featured blog with no advertisements.

Today, I went to school, was bored. I Went home and ate dinner Now i'm here.
BaNaNaLiE

Post by BaNaNaLiE »

wats up guys.. i dont really have anything to say right now...
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

today i went to class and walked home and gettin ready to go to class again..