Average Anime Industry Salaries

Talk about your favouite Anime series here.
KindaichiShota

Re: Average Anime Industry Salaries

Post by KindaichiShota »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:I doubt Japanese people have unions, they don't see the type to be like that.
There are a few unions like Teachers union in Japan according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_unions_in_Japan/

Big Japanese companies like Sony, Toshiba and Panasonic have unions in Japan according to news stories which I found online.

I think there are Japanese people may want to be part of a union because a union helps protect their job, and help them get better wages and working benifits like Dental and Health care for working at a company. But, they can't form a union at their workplace because there are not enough workers at a company, or the union company does not want to help them unionize sort of like Canada and America where most jobs are not unionized unless you work for the government, large factory, or company like Starbucks Coffee.

I think it is harder for Anime makers to form a union because there are fewer workers in an anime company compared to a large electronics company like Sony which has many more workers who are part of the union, so they have job protection, a fair share of the profits from the sales of electronics, games, and other stuff.

Anime strikes may get less attention from the news if there are only a few workers who strike in front of their work place, so a union may not help out anime workers get a better wage.
I agree
"Hello brothers and sisters, I am Kindaichi Shota, Shota for short. I was born in Japanese, the city of sunrise and automobile, in 1985.My hobbies are traveling and singing.I also love black coffee and automobile. After 5 years in automobile industry field, I joined Car From Japan as a international sale in 2014.

About CarFromJapan:

Car From Japan is an online Platform to buy and import Japanese used cars. Established in 2014, Car From Japan is considered as one of the fastest growing Used Vehicle Platform in Japan. In our website, customers from all over the world can find and buy good quality cars and machineries directly from Japan, ready to be exported to any port in the world.
ask@carfromjapan.com
https://carfromjapan.com/"