FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Login

Username:   Password:   Log me on automatically each visit  

Average Anime Industry Salaries

<<

Skeithex

User avatar

Has no home to go to

Posts: 20660

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 am

Location: In your computer!

Post Fri May 20, 2016 1:08 am

Re: Average Anime Industry Salaries

I'm still shocked that Toonami came back and on Adult Swim no less. A few years ago [AS] wanted to get rid of anime. Shame it didn't get a channel of its own.
<<

vuduyen

Weakling

Posts: 3

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:16 am

Post Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Average Anime Industry Salaries

Some of the salaries are pretty good, but I kind of expect them make more money since anime is so popular.
<<

Skeithex

User avatar

Has no home to go to

Posts: 20660

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 am

Location: In your computer!

Post Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:40 am

Re: Average Anime Industry Salaries

vuduyen wrote:Some of the salaries are pretty good, but I kind of expect them make more money since anime is so popular.


So popular that it gets pirated a lot unfortunately.
<<

froggyboy604

User avatar

Anime music gaming Fanatic

Posts: 28688

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:28 pm

Post Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:13 am

Re: Average Anime Industry Salaries

Skeithex wrote:So popular that it gets pirated a lot unfortunately.


I feel there will be not as many people who pay for anime if anime piracy was not popular, or did not exist at all. Anime is no longer popular in Canada, US, and other countries compared to the 1990s to early 2000s, so one of the few ways people learn about anime is by downloading it because they can't buy dub or sub versions of the anime at a store, or an english website like Amazon or eBay.
<<

Skeithex

User avatar

Has no home to go to

Posts: 20660

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 am

Location: In your computer!

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:11 am

Re: Average Anime Industry Salaries

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:So popular that it gets pirated a lot unfortunately.


I feel there will be not as many people who pay for anime if anime piracy was not popular, or did not exist at all. Anime is no longer popular in Canada, US, and other countries compared to the 1990s to early 2000s, so one of the few ways people learn about anime is by downloading it because they can't buy dub or sub versions of the anime at a store, or an english website like Amazon or eBay.


I disagree, anime is more popular than ever and plenty of ways to watch it however you want. One popular store, Right stuf anime, has a good business in selling anime.
<<

froggyboy604

User avatar

Anime music gaming Fanatic

Posts: 28688

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:28 pm

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:40 am

Re: Average Anime Industry Salaries

Skeithex wrote:I disagree, anime is more popular than ever and plenty of ways to watch it however you want. One popular store, Right stuf anime, has a good business in selling anime.


I check out, Right Stuf anime. It looks like a good site for buying anime.

Sadly, in Canada, Anime seems to be not as popular unless you live in a big city. But, living in a big city does not always guarantee that anime is easy to buy at a physical store.
<<

Skeithex

User avatar

Has no home to go to

Posts: 20660

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 am

Location: In your computer!

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:00 am

Re: Average Anime Industry Salaries

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:I disagree, anime is more popular than ever and plenty of ways to watch it however you want. One popular store, Right stuf anime, has a good business in selling anime.


I check out, Right Stuf anime. It looks like a good site for buying anime.

Sadly, in Canada, Anime seems to be not as popular unless you live in a big city. But, living in a big city does not always guarantee that anime is easy to buy at a physical store.


physical store wise, yeah anime is dead as long as its not main stream series like pokemon or yokai watch.
PreviousNext

Return to Anime



cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.