what u think of Anime on north american TV networks?

Talk about your favouite Anime series here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

what u think of Anime on north american TV networks?

Post by froggyboy604 »

most of them are pretty good, but the voice dubs are pretty bad on some of the anime on YTV or teletoon in canada.

I guest my anime that i like that came to canadian and american networks are: Dragonball, gundam wing, gundam seed, naruto, full metal alchemist, case closed: detictive connan, card captor, pokemon, digimon, inuyasha, and zatch bell. totoro, cowboy behop.
Jinni

Post by Jinni »

Hate... dubbed... anime... I hate anything dubbed! The voices don't make the characters. They change everything! T-T
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

i think some anime's are good to be dubbed into english but i think some should stay in japanese and be subtitled, Yu-gi-oh is a good example of dubbing, and Cardcaptors is a good example of subbing,

but it all depends on your preference as most people watch TV to dumb out, then dubbed is more popular, but if you like subbed then you have the internet for that, and filesharing websites
I never really understood Thursdays.
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

i dislike dubbed anime on our tv channels, it suckksss
bsktbll28082
Junior

Post by bsktbll28082 »

dubbed anime is the worse thing :shock:
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today and join the Volcano Village!

Nemo
SuperJunior!

Post by Nemo »

I THINK THEY'RE DISGUSTING.

Zatch Bell, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Naruto, Inu-Yasha and a bunch of others have been exploded with fillers and crappy dubs. Besides, most the anime aired here hardly have plots anyway. Or crappy ones, if that. Thankfully, people upload other animes online.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Yes some of the voice dubs are horrible. I think North American Television likes to show animes and shows that have a lot of episodes, so they can have more comercials which are related to the show like Naruto videogames, etc.