Older Animes

Talk about your favouite Anime series here.
braveluke
Weakling

Older Animes

Post by braveluke »

Do you guys read older animes? Like Inuyasha, Slam Dunk, Jindo,...?

I just curious when Froggy told me he read them.

I don't think many people find and read old animes.

How about a small survey xD :o
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Older Animes

Post by froggyboy604 »

I mainly watch old anime on TV, or online because I like the story lines, and characters of older anime like gundam wing, Inuyasha, and Dragonball.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

you mean anime or manga? Granted I guess you read subbed anime but reading mostly is done for manga.

Anyways, I go check out old anime since they are before fanservice became strong and still focused on story. Just finished Clamp's X anime the other night, really good.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:you mean anime or manga? Granted I guess you read subbed anime but reading mostly is done for manga.

Anyways, I go check out old anime since they are before fanservice became strong and still focused on story. Just finished Clamp's X anime the other night, really good.
I think he meant manga. But, a lot of people watch subbed anime where you have to read a lot of subtitles.

Thanks for the anime recommendation for Clamp X.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:you mean anime or manga? Granted I guess you read subbed anime but reading mostly is done for manga.

I think he meant manga. But, a lot of people watch subbed anime where you have to read a lot of subtitles.

Thanks for the anime recommendation for Clamp X.
no problem, I hope you enjoy it.