Mxproject 4th Birthday is coming up on August 15th 2009, what do you want to see mxproject do for its birthday?

Read only archive of suggestions
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Mxproject 4th Birthday is coming up on August 15th 2009, what do you want to see mxproject do for its birthday?

Post by froggyboy604 »

A contest for Mxproject would be awesome, but I think there will be a lack of contistents since a lot of the members are not very active anymore, so finding atleast 2 contistents can be kind of difficult. I remember last year there were only two contistents, and it took months of voting to break a tie for the winner.

I was thinking of buying a $20 YesAsia Voucher for members to compete in a birthday contest to win.

But, would you think Mxproject's funds and resources will be better spent on more important things that will benefit all of the members, the website, and radio and not just the winner of the contest.

Do you think it is not a good decision to spend money on a contest with the current state of the economy, and Mxp should hold back on a contest until the recession is over, and focus more on generating additional donations and funds to pay for hosting and additional expensies if they come up?

I be more then happy to hear the members, and staffs opinion on what will you want Mxproject to do for its 4th birthday because I value the Mxproject's community since it is you guys which make Mxproject Awesome.
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

For now i say, just try and get members.
I never really understood Thursdays.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Will do, I also try to look for affiliates for anime, jpop, kpop, cpop related websites.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

well congrats on almost being around for 4 years. but yeah, get members which I suggest using your forum's age and maybe throw in a contest to get the members to join. you got a great thing going here frog, try and boost activity (which I know is very hard task to do).
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Thanks for the compliment, I try to get some active members. Mxproject still have about a month and a half to go till its birthday, so hopefully mxproject can get a few more active members and we can have a contest.

I e-mailed a few asian music and anime sites to see if they want to affiliate with mxproject, and I'm also going on other forums to try to let people know about Mxproject.

If any of you guys have or know people who have anime, gaming, or music sites please consider affiliating with mxproject.

Getting active members seem to be a more difficult tasks these days compared to the past.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:Getting active members seem to be a more difficult tasks these days compared to the past.
I blame the economy as many of the active people may have had to stop due to unable to pay for internet.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

True, it is getting harder and harder to pay the bills since wages are decreasing and most things are getting more expensive.

I notice most forums I go to that are very active are forums that provide free advertising, price alerts on where you can buy affordable food, electronics and other things, and free graphics in exchange for being active.