Honda-Tech Car meet in Tracy, CA

Post all your favourite pictures here!
XceKutN Ph0-sHo

Post by XceKutN Ph0-sHo »

soysauce wrote:ey XceKutN Ph0-sHo, sweet ride =D
THANKS!!! ^____^V uhm azn boii those are the jdm type r lights non hid (couldnt afford them haha) anyways those are volks haha i BOUGHT THEM FOR 600 bUCKS!! HAHa some n00b got it from the junkyard and it was painted gunmetal then i bought it and i was gonna paint them bronze and i took the paint off and WHAM! wow..bronze showed up and the volk signs came out and i drooled...no reallie i started drooling haha anyways ill just name wuts on the car
ok ok ill name the good stuff on the car

96 Acura Integra GS-R (4 door) with championship white paint job
JDM B18C ( ItR MOtor)
Cf Spoon Lip (non replica)
Vis Grade A Cf Hood
16" Volk Racing TE37s (bronze)
Apex'i Cat Back Exhaust
Shaved Moldings and Emblems (for that 4-door itr feel ...no reallie there is a 4 door itr in japan ^___^V why u think im in love with this car?)
Pioneer In-Dash-Dvd Player

Coming Soon:
CF Trunk
Recaro Bucket Seats
Spoon Side View Mirrors
Hid Headlights
J's Racing Carbon Fiber Intake ( i have it already i just need to install it)
and all those jdm misc. that arent noticed but to the eye of a honda slut its like..OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! ahah

oh yeah this car used to be my cousins and these are shots of it in georgia ^___^V but yeah i bought all the parts since he was broke soo hes even broker now and yeah so dont mind those weird houses back there

Berlina Black S2K
rolling on
White Work Emotion CR Kai's
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

The pics're dead, can someone fix them?
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

well its outdated, and I don't think Kyu still goes on mx
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

Of the pics that aren't dead, nice cars everyone! Mind you, my fave car just gotta be the Mazda Taiki. I don't think it's actually out yet though, it was just a concept car. Awwww...