Snow in Vancity, and it's almost spring 0.o

Post all your favourite pictures here!
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Snow in Vancity, and it's almost spring 0.o

Post by froggyboy604 »

I look out the window at night and it was sbowing, so i decided to take pictures of the snow. i took some from my room then some at the door. man was it cold n' dark. man was i cold and scared. after i took the pix. i went back in cuz the dark scares me cuz im afraid some naughty man wandering around town at night see the door is open and come into my house and do bad things to me or take my digicam. anyways enough with my silly story and view my pix. sorry, some of my pix are bad cuz im a lousy photographer with a cheap digicam that doesnt take good night pix.

my room view. it's so dull even at night. this is what i stare at everytime im at my window.

back door. so cold when i open the door. i was so scared cuz i thought there might be someone hiding in my backyard for some odd reason. it was so cold.

front door. i took the pix from the front door window. man is it yellow. my digicam takes weird pix.

back door windoiw. this pick creeps me out cuz it looks like a scene out of a scary movie :o

mui_mui
SuperJunior!

Post by mui_mui »

haha you think that's bad? You should see calgary xDD it's been like that since beginning of march t___t we had like a spring-y winter O_o.. haha man the last picture is creepy!
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

OMFG SAME HERE!! and iwoke up at 3 i unno why but i did and looked out the widno and it was like white snow .__. and this is now...hahaha it started to melt as it got warmer.

Image that's the street infront of my house... haha i'm too lazy to move my desk around but yeah...
Now_N_Forever
{* Je s s ic a } ♡

Post by Now_N_Forever »

oooo~
Now_N_Forever's CLUBBOX
GOLD CLUBBOX - SO COME ON IN AND DOWNLOAD LIKE CRAZY AS THERE ARE 100+ GB WORTH OF FILES!

Cr: shai
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

So I'm not the only one with a hometown like that! =P