[video] BoA Performs Live on Youtube L!VE Tokyo

Talk about your favourite C-pop, J-pop, K-pop, English music, Instrumentals and more here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

[video] BoA Performs Live on Youtube L!VE Tokyo

Post by froggyboy604 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8cA45bqCl0&feature=player_embedded

List of songs she performs: Eat You Up, Lose Your Mind and Listen to My Heart, and Meri Kuri.

Very nice performance from BoA!

Wish I was there.
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

I wish I could've been there. ;-; I never getto go to the performances of the singers, bands etc that I like, because they're usually from another country, really old, really unknown, or really expensive.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Hikari wrote:I wish I could've been there. ;-; I never getto go to the performances of the singers, bands etc that I like, because they're usually from another country, really old, really unknown, or really expensive.
I am in the same situation as you. I never been to a real concert where I had to buy a ticket. I also never been to a play, magic show, or the circus because their too expensive and some of the shows don't stop by my town.
Skeliff09

video BoA Performs Live on Youtube LVE Tokyo

Post by Skeliff09 »

I am really starting to like My Way, Your Way feat. WISE too. The more I listen to this album, the more I start to like the other songs too. There isnt a song on here that I dont like.