Page 26 of 30

Re: Happy 2026

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 10:58 am
by froggyboy604
I guest thedigital tags can use solar elecricity like solar powered calculators, but solar power electronics can cost more money.

Re: Happy 2026

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 8:06 am
by Skeithex
Yeah the technology is still new and not out much, so it will cost people even more money even though it shouldn't.

Re: Happy 2026

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 12:51 pm
by froggyboy604
I feel some digital tags could be hacked to display unwanted messages.

Re: Happy 2026

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2026 7:54 am
by Skeithex
Oh without a doubt, all it takes is one smart bored kid and they will do it.

Re: Happy 2026

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2026 10:57 am
by froggyboy604
I think some criminals may someday use digital price tags to display their QR barcodes which scam people after people scan the QR bacode with their phone.

There is also a chance that criminals may make fake digital pricetags with hidden cameras and microphone to secretly record people while they shop.

Re: Happy 2026

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 8:00 am
by Skeithex
Malicious QR codes are on the rise, its why I just don't scan random things anymore.

Re: Happy 2026

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 11:43 am
by froggyboy604
I heard a lot of website link shorteners sometimes comtainls links to virus.