Page 27 of 31
Re: Happy 2026
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2026 10:26 pm
by Skeithex
I've never seen one used that didn't go to something ad heavy or malicious, I avoid them like the plague
Re: Happy 2026
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2026 10:31 am
by froggyboy604
It is unfortunate that so many criminals use QR codes, and website link shortners to scam people.
Re: Happy 2026
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 7:21 am
by Skeithex
It's why you need ad blocker and anti malware on your computer to keep yourself safe.
Re: Happy 2026
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 7:37 am
by froggyboy604
I wonder if some of the more popular link shortners may have some antivirus and scams protection.
Re: Happy 2026
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 7:37 am
by Skeithex
I don't think they do, most if not all tend to be scams.
Re: Happy 2026
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 8:17 am
by froggyboy604
I guest, it is not too hard to create a link shortning website to trick people into clicking onscam links on the link shortener.
Re: Happy 2026
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2026 6:10 pm
by Skeithex
It's way too easy really, wish it get banned or the sites shut down.