Phone gets hot charging?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Phone gets hot charging?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I never heard of charging pads straining the receiver of the phone. A lot of Android phones support charging pads, and they work okay.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

As long as they work okay.

Speaking of which, I know cisco wants to release a type of switch/router that would send recharge signals through the air so your phone can charge just by being in the room.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think those charging pads have been around for many years, and there are not a lot of complaints on them not working. But, they charge slower than a cable.

There are some low powered electronics which can charge and power itself from radio waves.

I know that charging pads have been around for a long time. There are old wireless PC Mouse which has a charging mousepad which charges the wireless mouse with a charging mouse pad, so you don't need to replace batteries or use a cable to charge it.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

with Cisco though, they would make a switch/router setup that would do what the charging pad does, but over the range of the router.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I wonder if the extra electricity in the air would make wireless signal slower.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I wouldn't think so, but again I fear all the waves in the air would do something to someone.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think animals and plants may not like electricity in the air. I saw on TV that there is already a lot of electricity under high voltage power lines.