Learn networking

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Learn networking

Post by Skeithex »

What do you feel is the best way to learn networking with all the network commands and what it takes to run a cisco setup.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Learn networking

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think it is probably best to take a course on networking, and reading networking books.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

never hurts to have an app on your phone to brush up on it when you have the downtime.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

An networking app on a phone is convenient,

I think a networking book is useful since a phone is more likely to get stolen. But, it is less likely a random robber will steal a networking book when you are fixing a computer network located in a place like a jail and courthouse with a lot of robbers and other criminals who may still steal stuff when they are in jail.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

That's right you password protect your phone, or install a kill switch on it if it does get stolen.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Password protecting a phone and making a kill switch is useful at protecting yourself from Phone data theft. But, I feel a robber can always turn off your phone, remove the battery on the circuitboard if your phone does not have an off button, and remove the memory chip on the phone's circuit board and use a memory chip reader for PC, so they can copy its data onto a PC's hard drive , so they can use a hacking program to decrypt your data if you encrypted your data.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:Password protecting a phone and making a kill switch is useful at protecting yourself from Phone data theft. But, I feel a robber can always turn off your phone, remove the battery on the circuitboard if your phone does not have an off button, and remove the memory chip on the phone's circuit board and use a memory chip reader for PC, so they can copy its data onto a PC's hard drive , so they can use a hacking program to decrypt your data if you encrypted your data.
I think if they were able to do that, there is nothing a person can do but not have a phone.