Tech Dust traps?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: Tech Dust traps?

Post by Skeithex »

They do tend to buy a lot of things, since they got money to spend.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

A lot of Apple users also buy a lot of adapters because their laptops and desktop don't have HDMI, Ethernet, older USB ports, Blu-Ray disc drive, and SD card slot.

I think some Apple users also use credit cards and bank loans where they are spending the bank's money to buy Apple devices, and to pay for apps, software, games, and Apple TV and Music streaming services.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I can confirm that, lots of people would come in for extras or extra charge cables for thier apples stuff.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

A lot of those Apple cables and adapters can be expensive where the adapter is almost $90.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

yep, Apple over charges for that because they know they get it, most don't realized how pricey they are till its too late.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I feel more people are strarting to learn how expensive Apple computers are compared to other computer makers.

I read an article online that Google Chromebooks are outselling Apple laptops now.

I feel some disappointed Apple laptop users are selling their Apple laptop to someone else, and they are getting Chromebooks which at least has a SD card slot, HDMI port, and two or more older style USB ports, so they can use a USB mouse and USB hard drive at the same time. Many Chromebooks also have a seperate charging port instead of using an USB-C port for chargung like some Apple laptops.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

only outselling them because kids need pcs and parents can't be dropping $500 on, much less 3k on a apple machine.