Tech Dust traps?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Tech Dust traps?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I know there are computer vacuum cleaners made to vacuum computers. I think the vacuums don't make static electricity which can cause damage,
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I got a special vacuum for electronics that can go either way that would work. Nice to be able to blow air out and not buy canned air.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I got a computer blower which blows a lot of air through a nozzle. I find using a blower is more convenient than buying canned air which does not last very long, and get lost easily if the can is small.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I'm sure these dust collectors will also cut down the need to buy canned air or special vacuums.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think it is good to have a special computer vacuum since there can be very small dust which get through the dust collector, and the dust can enter the fan holes, and other tiny holes when the PS5's fans are not spinning.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I'm sure Sony will release a special PlayStation only vacuum, will most likely be required to get for maintenance.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I feel if enough people ask for a Sony Vacuum cleaner which is safe for cleaning electronics, Sony may make one.