Tech Dust traps?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Tech Dust traps?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think some people with more expensive versions of the PS5 like the PS5 Pro maybe interested in a Paper HEPA filter, so it filters the air better than a washable filters.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

Honestly filters get expensive to keep buying and the washable ones just seem to get worn out after a few cleanings.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think if you know where to buy the filter paper, it maybe cheaper to make your own room air filtering fan filter. I think room air filters are expensive because air filters are a health product for people with breathing problems like Asthma.

Non-Health can be cheaper like Car engine air intake paper filters cost $10 and more.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

Sony isn't the cheap company, they would cost them a pretty penny if I had to guess.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I agree it would cost a lot more money than similar filters. I remember when people complain Sony Memory sticks were expensive.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

Which is why I fear anything extra from Sony would be very expensive. But 3rd party usually steps up.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

There are also home made PlayStation accessories made by Playstation fans like Homemade stands which some fans make with wood, plastic or metal.